~Scentsassy~

OUR WELCOME NOTE~

Here at Scentsassy, we mostly sell stuff for the ladies, gals and chics such as perfumes, tops and accessories and besides that we also provide tips and info on the art of make up and beauty, because we believe that beauty is also about feeling good about your self, not just strutting what you have. Everyone deserves to be beautiful, and we are just doing our part^^ Do browse along and pick items you fancy as well as read our Pretty Peppermints. Simple as that, eh?


Have a Scentsual Shopping!



Saturday, January 30, 2010

Pretty Peppermints #4

Hey lovelies~

It's been a while since we did our last Pretty Peppermints, so here we are again, and this time, we bring you a very useful make up tip.


Pretty Peppermints #4

Hye all,

February is just around the corner, and aren't we all excited since there will be so much celebrations during this month. Hari Wilayah, Maulidur Rasul, Chinese new year, Valentines day (for those celebrating).
I bet a lot of us would be making ourselves pretty for these festivities, however, eventually we would all have to take these make up off, would we not? So, in Peppermints #4, I would like to share with you, one of my all-time-favourite clip, on removing the toughest and trickiest make up of all - the make up of the eyes. Eyes are the features we love to enhance and don all the make up. But beautifully enhanced eyes comes with a curse. Like all make up, it has to all come of by the end of the day. However, the trickiest thing for eye make up is that you can never! put too much pressure on removing it as the areas around the eyes are one of the most sensitive part on the face :( To make matters worse, one eye make up I absolutely love is the MASCARA. Though I am blessed with long lashes, I just love how the mascara adds colour, volume and drama ;) Like all the other eye make ups, mascaras are hard and tricky to remove. Hardest if you ask me. I know this first hand and I have sacrificed eyelashes for this. That is until I found this technique. Check it out here.

It is the only technique I have been using ever since. And best of all, it works! Hope you guys try it out, and let me know if you know any other better ways!^^

Much love,
S.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ok

Voting