~Scentsassy~

OUR WELCOME NOTE~

Here at Scentsassy, we mostly sell stuff for the ladies, gals and chics such as perfumes, tops and accessories and besides that we also provide tips and info on the art of make up and beauty, because we believe that beauty is also about feeling good about your self, not just strutting what you have. Everyone deserves to be beautiful, and we are just doing our part^^ Do browse along and pick items you fancy as well as read our Pretty Peppermints. Simple as that, eh?


Have a Scentsual Shopping!



Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Beginning or the End?


Hi Lovelies~

Happy 2011!! How will this year be different? New resolutions, new changes, new goals, new aims, you name it, I'm sure we all have some thing in mind. Achievable or not is a different story, one can always dream right? The only challenge is to make the dream a reality!

Talking about changes, I was in Singapore for the New Year for a change!


Near Marina Bay

You can guess which one is me obviously ;)

Why am I posting images you ask? This is coz, sad to say, this will be my last entry and shawl post ups. Reason? Am going away to Australia to further my studies, for two (2) long years :(


Me, my sister and boyfriend would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you who had supported us, bought from us and given helped us in any way. We are happy to have offered you this service for the past year. So sad to leave tonnes of things behind, but sadly, life has to go on. However, if there are things in Australia that you'd like, for any reason, feel free to drop me an email at scentsassy. Kind comments and suggestions are all welcome :)

Til we meet again, take care to all lovelies,
S.

(I'll miss doing this!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ok

Voting